Burj Khalifa Tickets with Rooftop Meal Highlights
Head up to the tower’s 124th floor in just 35 seconds onboard the world’s fastest elevator at 10 meters per second
Take a look through the top-notch telescopes and enjoy an aerial view of iconic attractions like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and many others
Soak in the beauty of the Dubai Fountain show as you dine-in at the rooftop restaurant on the third floor
Behold the eye-catching views of Dubai from the World’s tallest building at the observation deck on 124th floor
Devour a scrumptious three-course meal at the rooftop restaurant on the third floor of the Burj Club, overlooking the Burj Lake
Burj Khalifa Tickets with Rooftop Meal Overview
Activity Duration: 3 Hour (approx)
About Burj Khalifa 124 Level Tickets With Rooftop Meal:
Soaring highest in Dubai’s skyline, the Burj Khalifa is an architectural marvel. It stands as the world’s tallest building, attracting tourists from all over the world. A visit to Burj Khalifa’s observation deck on the 124th floor is a must-do for every visitor in Dubai.
The tour allows you to ascend the world’s tallest skyscraper in one of the fastest elevators of the world without waiting in line. You are greeted with a panoramic view of the city as you reach the 124th floor of the building. Head outside into the open-air terrace to enjoy a magnificent view of Dubai’s skyline at 452 meters above the ground. Also, devour a scrumptious three-course meal at the rooftop restaurant of Burj Club on the 5th floor (or at the Armani Mediterraneo or Armani Deli Restaurant, depending on availability) whilst overlooking the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
About the activity- BOOK NOW
- Visit Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and enjoy a luscious three-course dinner at the rooftop restaurant of the Burj Club.
- Ascend the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14 people per cabin.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Take a look through the telescopes and spot famous landmarks like Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah among many others.
- Devour a delicious three-course dinner at the rooftop of Burj Club on the 5th floor, you can also delight in the magnificent views of the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa in the backdrop.
How to reach:
- By metro: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. There is a feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 mins. Alternatively, the mall is a 15-min walk from the station via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge.
By car: If you plan to drive to The Dubai Mall from the center of Dubai, take the first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). You will see the approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side.
More Details about Burj Khalifa Tickets with Rooftop Meal
Know Before You Go for Burj Khalifa Tickets with Rooftop Meal
- Infants (aged 0-3 years old) are entitled to complimentary access to the venue.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The package depends on the subject to availability.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Do not litter in the surroundings.
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit.
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice.
- Children above 4 years will be charged as per the adult fare.