Sky Views Dubai Tickets Highlights
Take in the splendid views of the magnificent beauty of Dubai’s skyline as you explore the 52nd & 53rd floors of Sky Views Observatory
Walk on the 25-meter-long glass floor and admire the majestic views of Dubai’s Skyscrapers and glimmering coast
Aboard a glass elevator, reach a height of 219.5 meters from ground level, and see some of the city’s famous attractions
Get your adrenaline kick with a ride on the glass slide and come down from the 53rd to the 52nd floors in a flash
Take a thrilling edge walk on the Sky Views, get an unobstructed view of the city below, and have an unforgettable experience
Sky Views Dubai Tickets Overview
Activity Location: Emaar Square Area, Downtown Dubai 111969 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- 10:00 AM- 10:00 PM (Monday- Thursday)
- 10:00 AM- 12:00 AM (Friday- Sunday)
Activity Duration: 2 Hours(approx.)
About the Sky Views Observatory:
Explore this state-of-the-art observatory in Dubai and enjoy an incredible 360-degree view of the city skyline and beyond. Explore the 52nd & 53rd levels and take in the breathtaking views of of the surrounding landscape. See some prominent landmarks of the city including Burj Khalifa & Sheikh Zayed Road while walking on the 25-meter-long glass floor. Soak up in the unobstructed view of the city as you come down from the 53rd floor to the 52nd floor through the glass slide. Book tickets for the Sky Views Observatory and
have adrenaline-fueled experiences while enjoying a Sky Edge Walk.
About Sky Views Dubai Tickets:
- Be amazed by the panoramic view of the city skyline and admire the beauty of the urban landscape as you visit the Sky Views observatory, located in the heart of the city.
- Aboard a glass elevator, arrive at the 52nd level, and take in the breathtaking views of the surroundings.
- Reach the 53rd level of the building through the spiral stairway and see some prominent landmarks of the city including Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road & Downtown Dubai.
- Soak up in the marvelous city sights from the height of 219.5 meters as you walk on the 25-meter-long glass floor connecting the twin towers.
- Come to one floor down through a glass slide and enjoy the striking views of the city’s amazing skylines.
- Let the adrenaline rush through your veins as you enjoy a Glass Sky Slide ride from the 53rd level to the 52nd level.
- Book Sky Views Observatory tickets, explore the most innovative destination in Dubai and have a unique experience.
How to Reach?
- By Car: The activity location is 2.1 km away from the Dubai city center. You can reach the location in 6 minutes by car.
- By Metro: The activity location is 400 m away from Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station. You can reach the location from the station in a 5-minute walk.
While on the Dubai trip you may check out & book Museum of the Future Tickets to witness the futuristic experiences with innovative technology.
Select Package Options
Sky View Observatory Tickets with Free Glass Slide
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 – 12 years will be charged child rate.
- Children aged above 12 years will be charged an adult rate.
Age: Min. 12 Years – Max. 65 Years
Height: Min. 120 cm – Max. 200 cm
Weight: Min. 30 kg – Max. 150 kg
- Minors between 12 to 18 years of age require the consent of their parent/ guardian in person for Glass Slide.
- Kids aged below 12 years are NOT allowed for Glass Slide.
- Sky Views Dubai Entry Ticket
- Includes one Glass Slide only (every additional slide costs 25 AED, you can directly pay at the venue. BOOK THIS PACKAGE
At The Top Burj Khalifa – Sky Levels + Address Sky views Combo Prime Time
- Visitors aged 0-3 years can join free of cost.
- Child tickets are applicable for visitors aged 4-10 years.
- Adult tickets are applicable for visitors aged over 11 years.
- Access to At The Top Burj Khalifa 124, 125 & 148 floors
- Access to Address Sky views Observatory
- One complimentary glass slide per ticket at Sky views
More Details about Sky Views Dubai Tickets
Know Before You Go for Sky Views Dubai Tickets
- You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
- Personal items, such as mobile phones and sharp jewellery, must be removed and stored within the bag.
- Do not attempt to slide into a lying position on your stomach or back.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid id proof.
- During the sliding experience, a speciﬁc rug/mat must be used. BOOK NOW
- Visit Africa